Our motor insurance customers can drive with the assurance of knowing that in the case of breakdown, our Free Emergency Roadside Assistance is available to help.
Call (868) 866-7777 for 24/7 Roadside Assistance!
All cars, station-wagons, small pick-ups, and SUVs.
(Vehicles not exceeding TARE 2500kgs)
Your Roadside Assistance Services
- Three (3) towing call outs per year.
* Vehicles must not be loaded over its legal limit at the time of service.
Our other Roadside Assistance Benefits are unlimited per customer per year.
- Flat Tyre Change
- Changing flat tyres with in-house tools. You should have a serviceable spare tyre, jack, and spanners available as well as specialized equipment if required for your vehicle.
- Locksmith Service
- Locksmith service provided at your emergency location, with the locksmith’s fee to be paid by the insured.
- Battery Boost
- Battery boosts / jump starts of insured’s vehicle (Battery replacement service is available with the cost of the replacement battery to be paid by the insured at the time of service)
- Provision of fuel if required (at insured’s cost)
- Accident Registration
Registration and Documentation of vehicular accidents involving GenacTT insureds
- Contact Rescue and Emergency services including Ambulance, Fire and Police services and next of kin in the event of vehicular incidents or mechanical breakdowns
- On site documentation of accidents involving insureds
- Photos of vehicular damage, old damage on vehicle, property damage (if any), chassis numbers, road conditions and landmarks
- Scanning of insureds documents i.e. Driver’s License, Insurance Certificate, Vehicle inspection sticker, Certified copy and Police report receipts
- Provision of declaration forms for both drivers and passengers
- Verbal declarations taken at the scene of the incident for all involved parties
- GPS locations assigned to incidents to provide an accurate record of the incident location
- Preparation of sketch of the incident based on the recollection of the involved parties
- Written report providing details regarding the incident
Roadside Assistance services provided by ForenSys.